Music; Top 10:
- Counting Stars - One Republic
- Parachute - Timomatic
- Made in America - Cimorelli
- Wings - Cimorelli
- What love looks like - Dara Maclean
- The Other Side - Jason Derulo
- Best Song Ever - One Direction
- 22 - T Swizzle
- Where we used to run - Landon Austin
- I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
DulceCandy ... all the fashion and beauty inspiration you could ever need.
Luscious strawberry & creamy chocolate from Dusk. It makes my room smell super sweet.
Banana & berry smoothies ... mmm! A little hint of summer during winter.
My "Something old, something new" post about Lily's gorgeous Kitchen Tea (if you missed it, you can read it here).
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self discipline." Romans 5:1
'Gotta be chocolate almond milk ... if you haven't tried this, you've gotta! It sounds gross and kind of healthy, but believe me! it takes exactly like a chocolate Yogo, if not better! Just like a chocolate Yogo only liquidy! YUM!
1. Getting into Hairspray & starting rehearsals as one of the "Nicest kids in town"! Woo!
2. Taking Fifi to her very first puppy training class.
3. Watching a dear friend of mine get married!
4. Celebrating the Graduation of my gorgeous friends Jemma & Debbie! I am so proud of them & just know they are going to make a remarkable difference in the lives of many.
What about you?
What joyous things has July brought you?