8 April 2013



Meet ...









Asking for trouble is the creative pseudonym of Marceline Smith, 
an illustrator, blogger, designer and zinemaker 
working from home in Glasgow, Scotland. 

My work is very much inspired by Japan, and my visits there ... 
most of all, my aim is to make you smile!


This is my kind of shop! Bright, colourful stationary, mixed with super cute designs ... what more could you want? A wide range of cheerful cards? Planners to help organise your life? Or even sweet wooden badges to spice up an outfit? Yep ... they've got it all!

Think of anything an obsessive organiser like myself would want 
... and they have it! 
No kidding!

       Here are a few of my favourites ...


















Asking for Trouble is generously giving all ittybittypolkadot
readers an exclusive discount!

* use the code POLKADOTS at the checkout 
to receive 15% off, including sale items!*
+
*you will also get a Kawaii Skies badge set for FREE
with all orders over £5 (while stocks last)*

Well what are you waiting for?
Pop over to www.askingfortrouble.org & buy yourself some gorgeous goodies!

2 comments:

  1. It is the most adorable shop ever! :) I can't stop buying things from it!
    Thanks SO much for reading my blog Little Tree Vintage!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images