5 April 2013


Always ... Sometimes ... Never





















Always ...

  • I always write 'to do' lists everyday.
  • I always drink a cup of green tea & lemon before bed.
  • I always watch Bring it on ... whether its No.1,2,3,4 or 5, I don't care.
  • I always lick the beaters when I'm finished cooking.
  • I always smile and laugh even more than usual when I am nervous.
  • I always try to be perfect in everything I do.
  • I always am up for a cuddle!
  • I always love to dance around my kitchen.

Sometimes ...

  • I sometimes get crazy cravings for kebabs.
  • I sometimes get hiccups when eating raw carrots and beans (weird?)
  • I sometimes exercise to Disney music.
  • I sometimes get really hyper before bedtime and sing really loud!
  • I sometimes care too much about what people think of me.
  • I sometimes wish I lived in America.
  • I sometimes give Fifi horsey rides.

Never ...

  • I never want to put anything before Jesus.
  • I never like getting needles, NEVER!
  • I never wake up the first time my alarm goes off (I love sleep..)
  • I never like having showers.
  • I never want to let the sun go down on an argument.
  • I never like being late ... for anything!
  • I never want to miss a photo opportunity.


Thanks to MuchloveIlly for this super fun post!
What about you? What things do you always, sometimes, or never ever do?

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I can relate to pretty much all of this =D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really!?
    We must be pretty similar then!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog - can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images