5 July 2013


Friday Faves

I can't believe it's friday already! This week has flown by! But that's not a bad thing, 'cause it means the weekend's a coming and exciting things are in store. I love MissIndie's idea of looking back each friday to list my favourite things from the week. So buckle up and here we goooo ....

1. This super adorable vintage Disneyland Engagement shootSeriously, seriously considering this as my Engagement shoot one day! Only one problem ... Disneyland is in America ... what's that you're suggesting? an impromptu pre-wedding holiday to USA? Oh my!

via loveolio
2. Finding "tickle the imagination"; a delightful magazine celebrating the handmade and creative community in Australia. Plus, you can even read it online .. for free!
via tickle

3. Rawmazing; an amazing food blog I came across that is full of wonderful recipes using all raw & natural ingredients - like this strawberry cheesecake ... hard to believe something that looks so good can still be good for you! YUM!

via Rawmazing

4. These paper flower tutorials from MarryThis! They are so beautiful and all look so realistic! Might have to try some of these this week ...

via MarryThis

5. I was so excited to find this homemade apple strawberry macadamia crumble recipe! Woah, what a mouthful! And it's exactly what I feel like eating when I'm curled up on the coach on a warm winter's night.

via movenourishbelieve

6. I came across this online store, madeit; and found so many beautiful things I want already!

via babymonkey

7. And what about this onesie? How adorable! Loving the reference to "Dirty Dancing".

via luvocracy

8. And these MerryJane mint heels! They are the sweetest shoes ever! ... I do have a wedding coming up this month ... mmm 
via Modcloth

9. This amazing online wedding store, BHLDN; they have so many gorgeous things for your special day, like this lace bunting = divine!

via BHLDN
10. And what about this travelling cupcake truck dress? It is SO me ... pink + polkadots ... what else??

via Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images