1 June 2013


May Faves

Check out some of my favourites from this past month ...

Music; Top 10:
  • Euphoria - Loreen (Eurovision winner 2012, Sweden)
  • You - Robin Stjernberg (Eurovision 2013, Sweden)
  • Marry me - Krista Siegfreds (Eurovision 2013, Finland)
  • Glorious - Cascada (Eurovision 2013, Germany)
  • Brokenhearted - Karmin
  • Teenage Dream - Karmin
  • Give me love - Ed Sheeran
  • Brighter than the sun - Colbie Caillat
  • Let me be your star - SMASH
  • Don't you worry child (acoustic) - Conor Maynard
Yes ... I discovered my love for Eurovision this year!

Movies:
  • The Wedding Planner - an oldie but a goodie!
  • Dirty Dancing - "I've had the time of my life"
  • Rio - such lifelike and colourful animation! I love the dancing birdies!

Book:

image via img

If you haven't read my post about why I love this book, check it out here.

Youtube Channel:

Rachhloves ... with everything from fashion, to hair, to makeup, she's got it!

Post of mine:

DIY Doggie Neckerchiefs 
~ who doesn't love a doggie all dressed up & looking good?
















Blog:

Lara Casey; such an encouraging & inspiring blog from a wonderful woman of God. I highly recommend you check this blog out.


Quote:

A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first, to find her.
Maya Angelou

Food:

Gotta be greek yoghurt with cinnamon and toasted walnuts! mmm!

Image via
Bible verse:

"He will cover you with His wings, and under his feathers you will take refuge."
Psalm 91:4

Image via Pinterest

What about you? 
What are your favourites for May??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images