16 December 2012


CHRISTMAS WISHLIST

Christmas is just around the corner (only 1 week away my friends!!) so I thought I would share what's on my Christmas Wishlist for 2012. 

'Daisy' by Marc Jacobs/Chemist Warehouse

Lipstick in Daphne/Radiant Cosmetics


Digitally remastered Cinderella DVD/ Big W


The Wand/ Cloud Nine


'Mended' by Angie Smith/ Amazon


Whale tissue box holder/ shopSparklyPony via Etsy

Taboo, The game of unspeakable fun/ Big W

10 things I also wish to do during Christmas ...

1. Have a Santa Photo with the cousins

2. Experience a traditional Christmas Eve service

3. Hit our Christmas tree Pinata!

4. Learn how to play Poker

5. Make my famous Raspberry & Milk Chocolate Cheesecake

6. Dance around the house to "Rockin' around the Christmas tree"

7. Dress Fifi up as a Christmas Angel

8. Listen to Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas CD

9. Bake traditional German gingerbread, Lebkuchen

10. Eat ham + mustard pickles!


What are your plans for Christmastime? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images