14 December 2012


! THANKFUL THURSDAY !

I often find life gets so busy that I become more 
focused on the things needing to be done or bought, 
instead of reminding myself of the things that I already have! 

I was inspired by Gracefully Made's idea of giving thanks on a weekly basis. 


Today I am thankful for ... 

*Trumpet flourish*

! Inspiring blogs & their creators !

Being a newbie at blogging, I get so excited whenever I find new blogs I instantly connect with (this happens multiple times a day!) I get so inspired not only by the blog, but more importantly by the person behind the blog. 

Blogs are a great window into the lives of incredible people. Even though they may be half way across the world, you can still feel connected to them and their lives.

I have recently become a keen follower of beautiful blogs such as Delightfully TackyA Beautiful Mess, Richellephant loves & much love, illy.
I highly recommend you check these out!

I am always on the search for fresh inspiration and bloggers who I can connect with on a personal level. If you have a blog you would like me to visit, leave me a comment below and I will be sure to check it out!

What are you thankful for today ???
(Tell me below!)

..............

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever!" 
1 Chronicles 16:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images