30 September 2013


Hey Mama, Welcome to the 60's!

So last night at Hairspray rehearsals we tried on our costumes!! 
majorly excitinggg.

It was so amazing to walk into a room full of gorgeous flowy dresses, all in adorable patterns - there were floral, gingham, stripes, checkers & even spots (my favourite!)I instantly fell in love with them & wanted to try on them all! 

I got all excited trying them on & 
seriously considered asking if I could buy 
one of them to take home! just joking ... but seriously!

Here is a little sneak peak into the types of dresses we tried on ...
via
via

via
via
via
via
via
via

Aren't they just the sweetest?

Which one is your favourite?
I can't even decide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images