#Fit Tip 4:
Only got 15 minutes spare to exercise?
Confused about what you should do to make the most of your time?
Well read on!
Here are 7 of the best forms of exercise and the
amount of kilojoules burnt in 15 minutes
1. Jumping rope (vigorously) = 611 kjs
2. Cycling (vigorously) = 510 kjs
3. Running (10km/h) = 490 kjs
4. Rowing (vigorously) = 435 kjs
5. Vinyasa Yoga = 427 kjs
6. Boxing = 305 kjs
7. Weight lifting (vigorously) = 297 kjs
So if you want to burn the most amount of energy in the shortest time possible, get out that skipping rope & jump to your heart's content!
Try out a 15min skipping workout today!