19 August 2013


You've been Nominated!

As I opened up my blog this morning, I got a very exciting surprise! A comment left from MummaLish letting me know that she had nominated ittybittypolkadot for a Liebster Blog Award!


Image

What is this award you may ask? Good question! Before today, I didn't even know myself. But basically, this award is given to support and recognise new bloggers who have less than 200 followers/Facebook likes. That's me!

In German, Liebster means beloved, sweetest, kindest, lovely, valued, cute & endearing. Naww!

As a nominee I must ...

1. Answer 11 questions set by my nominee:

1. What is your most listened to song? 
I'm coming out, Diana Ross - such a feel good song that lifts my spirits no matter what!

2. Shoes or barefoot? 
I detest having dirty feet so it's gotta be shoes ... except when I'm at the beach of course!

3. What's for dinner tonight? 
Taragon tomato soup with basa fish fillets & steamed veggies. Mmm!

4. If you had a week without internet access, how would you handle it? 
I would get a lot more done that's for sure! I'd probably end up reading more and spending more time crafting.

5. Least favourite household task? 
Dusting! It makes me sneeeze!

6. Favourite blogging inspiration? 
Elsie & Emma from A Beautiful Mess.

7. Are you multi-lingual? 
No. I wish I was! I think I've gotta pick Spanish up again since I've forgotten everything I've learnt.

8. Favourite dessert? 
What a hard question :) Maybe chocolate mousse, ice cream, or anything sweet really!

9. Best blogging advice you've been given? 
Stay true to who you are.

10. Where would we find you at 9pm Friday night? 
Watching Better Homes & Gardens of course! with Fifi snuggling on my lap.

11. What is your favourite hobby? (besides blogging of course!) 
Dancing, crafting & baking.


2. Tell you 11 facts about myself:

1. I love online shopping.
2. I have watched High School Musical 1, 2 & 3 too many times to count.
3. I dream of travelling to the Greek Islands just like in Mamma Mia.
4. I love going to the theatre to watch Musicals!
5. I will choose the icing over the cupcake any day.
6. I can quote "She's the Man" from start to finish.
7. I love Jesus!
8. I have just bought tix to go see "Grease" at the theatre in November.
9. I would love to make a career out of blogging & crafting!
10. I play the piano & am teaching myself to play the ukulele.
11. I love Sushi!


3. Write 11 new questions of my own:

1. What is the one country you want to visit?
2. What is your favourite season?
3. Do you have any pets?
4. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
5. What book has impacted you the most?
6. What is your favourite cuisine to eat?
7. Surfing vs Skiing?
8. Dresses vs Pants?
9. Sweet vs Spicy?
10. Favourite blog to read?
11. Who is your greatest hero and why?


4. Pass this award onto 11 other bloggers:

I could only find 7 amazing bloggers to pass this award on to. 
And the nominees are ... *drum roll*

1. Details In Her Fabric
2. Ruby Claire
3. hasg
4. EatPrayWorkout
5. Dancing Branflakes
6. Saffron Craig
7. meMckinn

This award is the perfect way to get to know new blogs and connect with even more of you wonderful readers. Go check out the nominee blogs above!
Image

If you would like to be a 'follower' of ittybittypolkadot go here ...
Follow on Bloglovin
I personally recommend Bloglovin' as the perfect way to manage all your favourite blogs. It's also a great way to find new ones to fall in love with too!
.....
Thankyou so much for reading ittybitty & supporting me on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images