22 August 2013


Thankful Thursday



After a crazy rehearsal filled with flying dodge balls, party poppers, and crumping last night, I am glad to say that I am so thankful to be a part of the Hairspray cast. If any of you have been in the cast of a play, musical or show, you will know what I mean when I say this; these people become your family - people you bond with, learn from, & share a special season of your life with. You seriously can't describe the connection you all share, to each other and to the show ... it's just something you have to experience for yourself.

I am so thankful to God for placing me in this cast, right here, right now. Though I'm on a crazy journey that is up one minute and down the next, I am truly grateful for all that He is moulding me into and shaping me to be.

Oh! and did I mention we're doing a flashmob to promote the show? 
My dream come true! Hello continual Youtubing for inspiration. 
Please forgive me, but I just had to post this one on here ...
via ImmaculateProductionsYoutube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images