19 July 2013


Friday Faves

Hooray for Friday! Here are some of the things I've been loving this week ....

1. This super adorable Mrs Potts & Chip Teapot! My teapot fetish + love for disney all in one ... almost too much to handle! This teapot is a must have for my gorgeous teapot filled china cabinet one day!
2. This really cute idea for your "Save the date" notices! So original & fun!
via randomtuesdays
3. Laurenconrad.com; a website full of everything a woman could ever want to know about (.. well, not really) - from fitness, to beauty, fashion, craft, books, and even dining out. When you've got a spare minute, or if you're in need of inspiration, head on over. I'm positive you'll be glad you did!
via google
4. Drinking out of these babies! It makes drinking so much more fun when you use a mason jar as your normal glass! Try it sometime. P.S The uses for mason jars are endlessssss ...
via 
5. The Great Australian Bake Off; this show gets me so inspired! How amazing is this orange & chocolate checkerboard cake? yum.

6. I came across the beauty department & was instantly hooked! So many wonderful tutorials & tips from the experts.
via
7. And what about this spotty mint nailpolish design? So cute!

8. I love this photo and these gorgeous vintage dressesClassic.


9. How cute is this amazing mobile vintage shop - out of a cute little caravan! Nawwww. Check it out on the girls' blog, Oh So Lovely Vintage.


10. And what about this Crosley retro record player! Love it!
Have a wonderful weekend my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images