9 June 2013


"Getting to know the blogger"

#Day 1: Tell us a little about yourself?...

Today is Day 1 of this blogging challenge for the month of June. The prompt for today brings to mind the song ... "Getting to know you, getting to know alll about you!" Well I guess that's why I'm completing this challenge, hey? So you get to know more about me! So, with that in mind, let's get started!


Basic details
Name: Samantha aka Sam, Sammy, Sam Sam or Sambo.
Age: 21 years old 
Lives: The sunny coastal town of Wollongong, Australia. 
Lover of: God, Dancing!, craft, decorating, nail polish, the beach, ice cream, musicals & cheerleading!
Favourite Movies: HSM 1-3, the Notebook, Disney & Bring It On 1-5!
Favourite TV Shows: F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Smash, 7th Heaven & of course Ellen.
Favourite Musicals: Legally Blonde & The Lion King.



Things that apply to me ... (highlighted in bold)
  • I am under 18.
  • I am a cuddler.
  • I am a morning person. 
  • I am currently in my pyjamas.
  • I am currently pregnant.
  • I am left handed.
  • l am right handed.
  • I am ambidextrous.
  • I bite my nails.
  • I can be paranoid at times.
  • I enjoy folk music.
  • I enjoy smoothies! 
  • I enjoy talking on the phone.
  • I have a car (nope, but I have a Vespa!)
  • I have/had a hard time paying attention at school.
  • I have a hidden talent.
  • I have a pet
  • I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl.
  • I have all my grandparents.
  • I have been to another country (USA)
  • I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
  • I have or had broken a bone.
  • I have caller I.D. on my phone.
  • I have bathed someone.
  • I have changed a diaper.
  • I have changed a lot over the past year.
  • I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
  • I have had major/minor surgery. 
  • I have had my hair cut within the last week.
  • I have mood swings.
  • I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
  • I have rejected someone before.
  • I like the taste of blood. 
  • I love Michael Jackson.
  • I love sleeping. 
  • I love to shop. 
  • I own 100 CDs or more. 
  • I own and use a library card.
  • I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
  • I sleep a lot during the day.
  • I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
  • I work at a job that I enjoy.
  • I am wearing socks.
  • I am tired.
  • I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
  • I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.
  • I have: Finished school, Smoked a cigarette, Ridden every ride at an amusement park, Collected something really weird, Gone to a concert, Helped someone, Watched four movies in one night, Been in a car accident, Been in a tornado, Been to a funeral, Burned yourself.
  • Ran a marathon.
  • Your parents got divorced.
  • Cried yourself to sleep. 
  • Spent over $200 in one day.
  • Cheated on someone. 
  • Been cheated on.
  • Written a 10 page letter.
  • Had a best friend.
  • Lost someone you loved.
  • Skipped school.
  • Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
  • Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
  • Fired a gun.
  • Been in a school play.
  • Been fired from a job.
  • Attempted suicide.
  • Written poetry.
  • Read more than 20 books a year.
  • Gone to Europe. 
  • Used a coloring book over age 12.
  • Had surgery.
  • Had stitches.
  • Taken a taxi.
  • Had more than 5 online conversations going at once.
  • Dyed your hair.
  • Had something pierced.
  • My hair is naturally: Light brown, Medium brown, Dark brown, Blonde, Black, Dirty blonde, Strawberry blonde, Multicolored, Red.
  • My eyes are: Brown, Dark Brown, Blue, Green, Hazel, Light brown.
  • People sometimes label me as: Boyish, Colourful, Ugly, Nerd
  • Some of my biggest fears are: Spiders/other insects, Snakes, Slimy things, HospitalsNeedles, Disease, Being alone in the dark, Heights, Small spaces, Small animals, Open spaces.




















10 Random facts:
1. I have recently found a new love for Op-shopping!
2. My favourite colour is Pink.
3. I get hiccups when I eat raw carrots & beans.
4. It is on my bucket list to be in the audience of at least one Ellen show.
5. Finding bargains excites me!
6. I have just gotten glasses.
7. I still go and get Santa photos with my cousins every year!
8. I will always choose baking over cooking any day.
9. My life is a Musical!
10. I love finding any excuse to dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images