22 June 2013



#Day 7: What is your blog about & 

why did you start blogging?

ittybittypolkadot is full of all things cheerful, creative + cute! This includes recipes, craft tutorials, dance inspiration, musicals I love, and all wonderful things from the wedding world. If you are a new reader to ittybittypolkadot ... Welcome! Boil a pot of tea, pull up a comfy armchair and prepare to be inspired. I hope you will like what you see here and will stay awhile ...

via Joyess Images
I started ittybittypolkadot in September 2012 as a fun way to document craft projects & recipes, encourage others, and also as a way to inspire my readers to live a creative lifestyle. Since then, I have discovered many many wonderful blogs and have become extremely inspired to take my blog to the next level. I have witnessed first hand the way popular blogs change and grow, and that is my dream for this blog - to continue to be full of wonderful things you guys (as my readers) enjoy.


Now this is where you guys come in! 
I am interested in finding out what things you;


A) Love B) Don't like or C) Want to see in ittybittypolkadot.

This can include anything, from regular posts, photos, the layout of the blog or a DIY you want me to try. You've got ideas? I'm all ears!

I would be so grateful if you could answer these questions in a comment below, or on itty's facebook page (here). This will be so valuable in helping me grow ittybittypolkadot into a blog you can't stop reading.

Thanks in advance! I am also so thankful for each and every one of you; for reading this blog, connecting with my life, and joining my on my journey.


Giant cyber air hug coming right at ya! *squeeze!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images