25 May 2013



I can't describe how much I love Musicals!

From their inspiring soundtracks, outrageous costumes 
& memorable dance numbers, I walk out feeling
 elated, overjoyed & as if everything in the 
world has been made right once again.


Image via tumblr

Instead of going to concerts, I go to musicals! 
I have been very blessed to go and see a lot of musicals in my time. 
Here are a few of them ... 


Professional theatre:
  • The Lion King
  • High School Musical
  • Wicked x 2
  • Mary Poppins
  • Annie
  • Mamma Mia
  • South Pacific
  • Hairspray
  • Legally Blonde
  • Carmen

Amateur theatre:
  • Camelot
  • Grease x 2
  • Guys and Dolls x 2
  • Thoroughly Modern Millie
  • Beauty and the Beast 
  • All shook up 
  • West Side Story
  • The Wiz
  • Hot Shoe Shuffle
  • Crazy for You 
  • Cats 

Tonight I'm adding another musical to the list, I love you, you're perfect, now change. I've never seen or heard of this musical but I am really excited to check it out. Apparently the cast of 4 is extremely talented, have super quick costume changes and also includes one of my friends. I can't wait!

Even though I've seen so many musicals there are still so many more out there I've never even seen!


Musicals I want to see:
  • Newsies: an exciting new Disney Musical just released.
  • The Lion King: again ... I have tix to see it in December!
Image via sites
  • Cinderella, The Little Mermaid and soon to come ... Aladdin,  Tarzan, The Jungle Book, Dumbo & the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
  • Matilda 
  • Pippin
  • Singing in the rain
  • Shrek the Musical
  • Bring It On
Image via postcity
There are many, many more I want to see, 
but I think that's all ... for now anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images