#Day 3: What are some of your favourite memories?
- House chants, hot chips & red frogs at school athletics & swimming carnivals.
- Going to Port Douglas for the best family holiday ever ... at a resort with 7 pools, discovering Mosman gorge and finding a rope swing over a billabong.
- Spending countless hours over at my cousins house, competing in gymnastics competitions and making up dance routines to show our parents.
- Visiting my Grandma (Oma) for dinner at least once a week where she would spoil us with oodles of noodles and lots of other yummy baked goods.
- Performing in "West Side Story" & "The Wiz" and meeting one of my best friends, the beautiful Rosie!
- Fishing for tadpoles in the backyard with Eliza.
- Arriving at my Year 10 formal in a cute vintage car.
- Going to see Disney On Ice, many many times.
- Coming home from school to the smell of Mum's freshly baked cookies.
- Having sleepovers with the girls from school and renting "John Tucker must die" way too many times ... so many, in fact, that Kiryn thought I actually owned it.
- Having a jumping castle for my 18th birthday!
- Getting my hair braided every time Oma would take me to school.
- Graduating from Year 12 and going to the formal with two great friends; Cameron & Kiryn.
- Having a fairy party for my 5th birthday and dressing up in my homemade wings and tutu.
- Making up gymnastics routines on the upside down trampoline with Jemma in primary school.
- God bringing my best friend Jessie & I together at a Christian conference, Soul, 2 years ago!
- Our Year 12 graduation item including our own mashup of "Man in the mirror", Mulan's "I'll make a man out of you" and of course Grease's "You're the one that I want" .. pretty memorable I must say!
I have waaay too many amazing memories to mention ... these were just the ones on top of my head. I thank God for blessing me with a wonderful childhood, great memories, and even greater people in my life to share them with.