16 May 2013


Thankful Thursday


Image via tumblr

... thankyou ...

for bringing an instant smile to my face and joy to my heart
for allowing me to glorify God through every graceful step I take 
for making me feel more & more like my real self
for showing me the benefits of dedication and hard work
for bringing out enthusiasm, passion and excitement
for testing my limits and teaching me to persevere through pain
for showing me I have unique qualities to enhance a team
for teaching me the true meaning of team work
for giving me the opportunity to be whoever I want to be
for making me free ... to soar and fly!

Photo via Joyess Images

Check out this dance inspiration for your thursday ... incredible!

Mather Dance Company, Firework

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images