I just love love love wedding videos! They are so full of love, joy and are a perfect way to capture those priceless memories from your wedding day. I love to watch wedding videos in my spare time ... the other day I came across this one & couldn't not share it with you!
Heather + Andrew, Candlelight films via Youtube
I love so many things about this video:
- The opening song ... woah oh oh!
- The bride & grooms individual worship time with their bridal party.
- The lacy back of the bride's dress.
- Seeing the bride read the letter from her soon to be husband ...
- Their first meeting on their wedding day (without laying eyes on eachother ...)
- The doors that conceal the bride before she is waltzes down the isle.
- Worship, communion and the washing of eachother's feet in the ceremony (a true act of selflessness)
- Their photo shoot in the meadow.
- The epic dance party!
- The sparkler isle created for the couple as they leave the reception.
- The undeniable love these two have for eachother, but most of all for their Lord - it is contagious!
Ahhh! What else is there to say?
I couldn't help myself, but I had to throw this proposal video in too! Enjoy!!
The Proposal via Youtube