24 January 2013


Thankful Thursday: Radiant Cosmetics



Have you heard of Radiant Cosmetics? When I first found out about them I was over the moon! Not only does this company make beautiful makeup, but it also donates 20% of every purchase to support victims of human trafficking (the illegal trade of people in forced labour and the commercial sex industry). 

I am so thankful for the impact this company is making in the world. Even though the Emancipation Proclamation to end slavery was issued 150 years ago, there are more slaves in the world today than ever before. Are you as outraged about this as I am? Were you not even aware that this was going on?

It is so easy to go down to your local shop and purchase makeup without even thinking about where it came from, and what the working conditions were like for those making it. I myself am guilty of this, having been ignorant about slavery in the world today. It is so easy to become comfortable in our own country and not even think about others around the globe. We can't keep doing this! People's lives are in danger. By continuing to be oblivious about slavery we are letting it continue. 

Slavery is such a big problem but you can make a difference. 



 What are you waiting for? Join me as we fight to end modern day slavery!
A pretty good excuse to buy a lipstick I think!?

... KISS SLAVERY GOODBYE ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images